Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life's A Drag....Update

So.....She didn't like "Andrew."  Said it wasn't obnoxious enough.  So, after a few minutes of deliberation, we came up with something universally offensive and immature: Miles O'Toole.  Also, She's Irish, so it kinda worked two ways.

Also also, after combing every shop I could think of to find myself an angel/fairy dragmother costume, I gave up.   So I'm changing into a fiery ball of bitchiness, in red--but I'm keeping my name.  Because I like it.  And it involves cookies.  Which I might wear, if I can work them into the costume.

Pics will come as soon as I have a hot minute to work (werk?) on my makeup (which will be spectacular--I have found false eyelashes that are at least 14 different kinds of amazing), and they will definitely come when I'm in costume.  And if the Mrs. is willing, youse guys might see Miles, too.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment